Good distribution Practice is a quality system, which is designed to ensure the proper distribution of medicinal products for human use. It contains guidelines regulating the entire cycle of these products, from purchase, through receipt, storage and their export.
Please see below all the Good Distribution Practice training related topics that Astra Nova can deliver anywhere in the World, thorough the International Network of Trainers. The GDP course of your choice could be delivered to you as an in-house training solution, right at your office, or venue of preference or as a GDP webinar session for small and large groups.
- Good Distribution Practice Introduction
- Good Distribution Practice Champion
- Good Distribution Practice Driver
- GDP & Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL) Training
- Advance GDP
- GDP/GMP understanding the risk and what is a compliant Supply.
- Cold Chain Management & GDP
- Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices