Competition in the clinical world is ubiquitous. The site selection feasibility-driven process by sponsor is very complex and difficult. Site staff has to be aware of this at each step (from the site selection process through the clinical trial completion), in order to become an attractive partner in the business. There are some specific areas where Principal Investigators could use innovation to implement major changes and increase site and Site Staff success: improving data quality, staff qualification; increasing subject recruitment; what to do and how to do and become more successful; we will try to respond to these and other questions raised during the session, and show tools and solutions.
The webinar will be conducted as a training session accompanied by a workshop. The lecturer is a clinical research expert who has worked in the scientific area for about 3 years and has spent over 6 in the clinical trial sphere. He has also continuously raised his qualification through both internal and external training and education in Poland and abroad. He is a lecturer at the Pharmacy Department of the Jagiellonian University in Cracow. He is also a trainer and COO at his own consulting company, as well as a clinical team manager at a large international CRO. Last but not least, he is author of many scientific publications and a member of the Polish Good Clinical Practice Association since 2006.
Who should attend?
Investigator (Principal Investigator), study site coordinator, site nurses and site staff. This training is designed especially for professionals who are responsible for decision-making regarding clinical trial projects conducted within their sites.
- The main areas, in which sites may make changes, in order to increase the attractiveness of its services for clinical trial sponsors
- Subject enrolment and retention in the project
- Administrative (contract and budget negotiations) rules and site’s SOP
- Data quality
- Provide participants with the main points, which have impact on increasing the attractiveness of the site when it comes to sponsors
- To give an example of tools and techniques, which can be used by sites to beat the competition in their field of work
- Why site and site staff have to think about their position in clinical trial world?
- Presentation of concepts and ideas about improving site offers
- Regular Fee: 65 EUR
- 3 to 6 attendees: 58 EUR
- 7 to 10 attendees: 50 EUR
- 11+: please contact us
Date of session
To be confirmed
Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes
Session will be conducted on-line via a web meeting. Each participant will receive a unique user ID and login to access the session.