Fast, automated & reproducible analysis of biopharmaceutical stability for the regulated environment.
Advancing biological molecules through the development pipeline is no simple or speedy process. The stability of biotherapeutic molecules and formulations is key to their progression, and must be assessed and reviewed throughout development, from candidate selection all the way through to batch-to-batch comparability or biosimilarity assessment….and beyond! What’s needed is simple, objective data that you can trust.
At Malvern, we have designed a stability characterization technology for the regulated environment that is not only easy-to-use, but also delivers artifact-free data with unrivalled detail and reproducibility, giving you absolute confidence in your decisions.
We are proud to unveil the ultimate solution for every laboratory involved in the assessment of biomolecular stability and biocomparability – one technology to provide high-throughput, automated operation for all users.
Please join us and be one of the first to see how the future of protein stability analysis has been transformed.
Head of Business Development - Malvern BioSciences
- Find out about a new protein stability characterization tool designed for regulated biopharmaceutical development and manufacture.
- Learn about the best technique for simply and objectively assessing biosimilarity and batch-to-batch comparability.
- Understand how to simplify and streamline stability analysis, especially when dealing with large sample numbers.
- Learn how to maximize the information produced by your stability measurements.
- Head of Formulation Development
- Head of Preformulation Development
- Head of Process Development
- Head of Manufacturing Support
- Head of Biophysical Characterization
- Head of Stability Analysis
- Formulation Scientist
- Stability Scientist
- Head of Structural Biology
- Head of Product Characterization
- Head of Lead Discovery
- Process Development Scientist
- Senior Research Investigator
- Research Scientist
- Senior Research Scientist
- Principal Scientist
- Protein Scientist
- Biophysical Scientist
- Analytical Scientist
- Hit Validation Scientist
- Biophysical Chemist